Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The birthday girl and boy... and more about the PLUNGE!

Saturday was Katrina and Decovin's birthday party! Katrina turned 3 on Jan. 18th and Decovin turned 1 on Jan. 16th! It was a banner week for the family! The kids had fun opening presents and Decovin got to dig in to his very own chocolate cake (made by Aunt Christy). It was so cute watching him. I think he was a little tired. We started singing to him and he began to cry. His mommy calmed him down and we put the cake in front of him... With a little encouragement and a slight taste of the frosting, he was off! What a sight! I hope you got to see my pictures on the Kodak Gallery website. If you didn't, let me know and I'll send you an invite! Katrina got a lot of princess outfits to dress up in! She'll be outfitted for the whole week, I think! Well, if you didn't already take note of my ticker up top... the countdown is getting seriously close! If all the checks come in on time from all my generous sponsors, I've made my goal and even the next goal I was truly HOPING for... the $250 mark! I'm pretty sure I'll cross that line SOON! Thanks again, everyone! Your donations are going towards a GREAT cause ... and will lead to some sure to be interesting pictures. I'm picturing blue lips, chattering teeth, frosted hair (and I don't mean BLEACH), etc. etc. It's gonna be GREAT! Can't wait! Feb. 3rd! Shawnee Mission Park. Noon. Come join us to watch and maybe snap a few pics for us! :-)

1 comment:

Clog Nana said...

Hey there, surprise. We are sending you $10.00 by snail mail for your plunge. Good luck. Will you be in a swimming suit? I can't imagine this. L

My iTunes