Sunday, January 07, 2007

The turtle (or snail) is much further now...

I know it's been a while... I haven't logged onto this computer since I can't remember when. I need new pictures on my desktop too... it's a picture taken two months ago of McKendra. I can't access this website at work... apparently it's on the "forbidden" list. I see the turtle says there are 4 months+ before summer vacation... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! I can't! I got back to work on Wednesday and realized it was time to start using the third nine weeks section of my attendance book! WOWZA! For a turtle, he sure has moved FAST! I wanted to thank those of you who have allowed me to test them over the past couple months! It's been nice to have a little extra income around the holidays! It's definitely helped with the Christmas bills! I figure I have at least 5 more checks coming! YESSSS! I even did a little helping out with some Christmas programs at work, so once PV gets those hours approved by the board I'll get paid for those hours too! SWEET! Plus it's about that time of the year for the IRS to PAY ME! YESSSS! Maybe I'll have to start thinking about a vacation fund this year! Hmmmm?! Anyone interested in tagging along?! ;-)

No comments:

My iTunes