Saturday, January 13, 2007
The POLAR BEAR PLUNGE!!!! It's going to be cold and it's going to be WORTH IT! Wanna join us?
Yes, I'm takin' a dip for Special Olympics! I feel very strongly about this and need your help to raise a little cash for the cause! It's tax deductible! AND I promise to take pics! If you've been to my house lately, you know I've been in training for the deep freeze. ;-) (sorry, Grandma!)... I've just needed to drop my core temp! I'm gonna be a POLAR BEAR! I can take cash or check donations too... I have receipts with me! Thank you to all who've donated so far! I have faith I can make it to my goal! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
No comments:
Post a Comment