Sunday, January 28, 2007
We came, we saw, we SCRAPPED!
Yes, I was in on the marathon scrapbooking day with Jen and Amanda! It started at 10a.m. and was over at 11p.m. I left about a quarter till 11. I believe I got a lot done though! I finally finished Jen's baby shower book I've had for over a year (sans a few pictures I didn't have, but I'm sure she does.) It's done! Woo hoo! Then I moved on to COMPLETING a mini ABC scrapbook (6"x6") for my friend, Jennie and her new baby, Sophie, in Wichita. It may take a week before it gets there as I may have to show a few people first! ;-) Jen was one of the hourly drawing prize winners. She got some nice valentine's stickers and embellishments. It was a lot of fun scrapping the day away. You get lots of neat ideas at those places! (Just be prepared to bring your wallet if you plan on trying those ideas, however.) As you look around the room at the piles and piles of equipment these people haul in (and I do mean "haul"... one lady used a dolly!), you wonder how much had been invested (and I just mean cash)! YIKES! There was some money spent in that room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
4 comments:
It does make you wonder how much people spend to preserve the past! It was super fun and I am down for a monthly scrap, even if it is just the two of us! :-)
don't you go leaving me out like i cant hear you... and i don't think they're spending the money to preserve the past so much as they are funding their hobbies... i mean, come on... your mom preserved the past with some photo albums and post-it notes... now THAT'S a photo collection that would take FOREVER to "catch up"... :-)
Valid point oh wise one...
Oh, we can hear you alright! Could you tone it down a bit...YIKES! lqtm!
Ladies! Ladies! I'm down with anyone who wants to join us for the scrap-a-thon! It's ALL good! yesssss! Just adds fuel to my addiction... I mean, hobby! ;-)
Post a Comment