Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's HERE! It's HERE!

Dad and I went to the city tonight and picked up my TV and my TV stand! WOO HOO! Now I just need this old one out! (Anyone know anybody who likes to repair TV's and would want it? They can have it!) I'm wondering if Bob would like the challenge of putting together the TV stand too... There's beer and dinner involved in this deal... for anyone willing to help even...*wink*wink* I'll help too! I'm good at making sure all the parts are there and putting the puzzle together. So until all this disassemble/assemble gets going, I have a very large box in my dining area of my kitchen! GOOD THING I ARRANGED FOR THIS WEEKEND'S BIRTHDAY BUNCO PARTY TO BE AT THE LABETTE BANK!... HINT HINT! ALERT ALERT! Oh yeah... I'm throwing in the word that the party is for Jeff's big day too!! He is planning on being there and his birthday is Monday the 2nd! :-) Bigger fun now! I love a good party!

No comments:

My iTunes