Thursday, March 29, 2007

Storm's a-comin'!

I'm sitting here wondering if I oughta turn off the computer as I just heard the first claps of an approaching thunderstorm. I have no other noise in the house but the whirrrrr of the fan next to my couch. At first I thought someone was outside stepping heavily on my ramp. Now that's a fun little 'start'... NOT. Wonder if we'll get a lot of rain? And dang if I didn't just tonight call and get my summer lawn-mowing arranged. Dang neighbors mowed the other day. I didn't think the lawn looked that tall until then. It really isn't that tall... but seems that way now that the Joneses (I don't know their name) jumped the gun. Nice. Thanks, fella. Logan seems thrilled to get started on my lawn. He's going to not only mow but get the trim done and undo the pile-o-leaves that have accumulated under the ramp and deck areas. GO HIM! He'll earn every penny in my opinion! Who knows what lurks under those places! Well, gotta get back to the quick clean up here... I'm cleaning out the entertainment center for it's weekend dismantle and I need to do a quick push-about of stuff in my back bedroom for Mendy. SEE YOU TOMORROW, MENDY if you're reading this! :-) Safe traveling!

1 comment:

amanda said...

i think hiring someone to do you lawnwork is some of the best money spent. i don't like mowing!

see you saturday!

My iTunes