- Spring break is *sigh* unfortunately over... however, we do have next Friday off (Good Friday). Woo hoo! Only a week and a half before a 3 day weekend! Gotta love school jobs! I'm updating my ticker to countdown summer break now! Yessss!
- So, what's new... let's see... I will officially say I'm recovered from pneumonia! Yay! I didn't have one coughing fit all last week! Jen can testify for me as I spent my spring break at her house hanging with Decovin and giving Bob a hard time! (love ya, Bob!) It's always so much fun when I get to go there! :-) I miss them already! I had loads of fun playing with Decovin and watching Backyardigans. (Ok, maybe not so much of that second part... I still get a song or two stuck in my head and can't get it out!) :-) We went to the base a few times (love those men in uniform, I do!) to shop for cheap groceries and take pics of the planes, we checked out a couple local wineries (I'd be happy to direct you to the one with the HOT guy!), and Meagan came to visit (MEAGAAAAAAAN!) and we all went on a beaver hunt... yes, apparently Warrensburg is loaded with those furry little rodents and Meagan wanted a picture... the only ones we found that sat around long enough for a pic were DEAD... I almost backed over a live one that was scurrying across the road... didn't even see where he went! No luck with the pics, but we had a blast in our attempt. Ask Meagan to sing you our theme song. :-)
- My TV officially went kaput... I thought it had recovered, but then it came back black and white. SOOOOOO... I bought myself a new TV. It's not here yet (have to go pick it up). I'm getting a 57" high def Mitsubishi! Woo hoo! The deal was too good to pass up! I even got an extra $100 off because they couldn't get me the HD Tivo for the DirecTV upgrade that they'd promised. Bob is going to disassemble my current entertainment center this weekend. I need to buy a stand for the new TV and contact DirecTV to set up the new HD system. I can't wait! I'm so tired of reading tiny words on the screen. It's especially hard to do when you're tired! I could be half asleep now and still be able to read what'll be on there! YESSSS!
- Sorry if you missed my wine and cheese party! It was fun fun fun! I had several wines from my trip to Jen's and loads of cheeses and cheese dips, crackers of all kinds, and grapes! Nice job with the presentation, Mendy! AND thanks for the stuff! I really do love that salt scrub!!!!
- This is an invite to those of you who read this... I'm having a Bunco Birthday party this Saturday at 5:00pm. It'll either be at my house or in this community room at the brand spankin' new Labette Bank a few blocks from here (it's the bank with the HUGE, and I mean HUGE sign... I think they're trying to overcompensate for something...??? It is possibly twice the height of the sign for my bank across the street. My bank has the time and temp though... so there!!) We're doing kind of a dry run to practice tournament play for Grandma's big shin-dig 80th birthday party the next weekend! FUN TIMES! For my party, bring a fun white-elephant gift as the "entry fee" and we'll have prizes for the winners and for everyone else! I do need to know approximately how many people will be there so I know how many dice to bring, supplies, etc. Also, feel free to bring a favorite snack food to share! It'll be a blast! If you've never played before, don't worry! It's EASY! Takes less than 5 minutes to learn! I promise! We're inviting the guys to join in too! Give me a call!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Ok, I'm baaaaack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
5 comments:
Well, Bob & I are in...as long as Meagan (Annette's Meagan) is able to babysit...I need to call her!
Sorry, can't come. Bob is in St. Louis and I will be at a Clogging conference. YEP!! Dancing the week end away.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Got a few more plates and napkins. Should be covered now. ??? Melo thought more than 40? You are the one for Bunco at the party and good luck with your Bunco party this week end.
Jen and Christy both know the theme song as well. They can sing it to you. You don't have to wait until you see me. HAHAHA!!! ; )
Meagan
"Going on a field trip, looking for some BEAV-ers."
"...AAAAND some tail..."
Post a Comment