Monday, December 10, 2007

Sick day(s)

It's Monday morning and I'm at home. I finally felt well enough to sit up straight today so I thought I'd check the blogs out. It's been a crappy weekend... and I do mean that literally. :-( I feel like I should eat something but am not sure what to eat that won't make me feel worse. Sleeping doesn't seem to help much. Last night's round didn't make me feel like I should even attempt to go in today. I was supposed to have the annual Christmas popcorn parties starting today for my speech kids. I love popcorn party day. I'm so sad. :-( Well, I think it's time to go back to the couch for a bit. Feel free to call.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Bummer. Hope you are feeling somewhat better at least!

gjlac said...

Will you be able to have that class in with another class in order to get their popcorn party?

Hope you are feeling better. Be careful if it is icy tomorrow.

Clog Nana said...

Oh ---- now that is "crappy". lol

I have a dr. appointment tomorrow and have my boob smashed. Yipee. It's one of those appointments. I is almost midnight and I have to be at the doc at 9:00 a.m. so better get going.

Get better.

My iTunes