Monday, December 31, 2007
When it rains...
I have no working radio in the mamma jamma momma mobile... it stopped working yesterday. I called Enterprise and they were like, "just bring it by to swap it out." OK mister. I don't live down the block. Besides, I like the car just fine, it just doesn't have a working radio. After many attempts to pierce his one-sided thought, he finally got that I didn't want to have to drive it all the way to the city if I didn't have to, so he was ok with me taking it local to have them look at the radio and told me to have the place call and they'd work out a direct billing. Cool. One less worry. But till it gets fixed, I'm stuck humming to myself in a VERY quiet car. (Thanks, Jen for filling in the 20 minute drive from Louisburg to LaCygne last night with conversation! I appreciated the distraction!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
3 comments:
Try singing Christmas songs. I found out I have forgotten some of the words. Drats...
Hey...ME TOO! Double drats...
I love the word "drat"...I'm just sayin'!
Post a Comment