My friend, Andrea is getting married next month! My friends, Annette and Meagan and I decided to throw her a Bunco Bridal Shower/Tournament! It was sooooo much fun! We talked some trash (see photo of Loser Table below), we rolled some dice, and we ate some cake! It was AWESOME! If you've never played Bunco before, I'm telling you, IT IS FUN FUN FUN!
Did I mention it was FUN?!
Here's a few pics of the Shower... If you'd like to see more, I can email you an invite to see all the rest of the pics!
Patty wondered if she should get in between Meagan and her nuts!
I don't know about you, but from the look on her face, I wouldn't!
Speaking of nuts... the Loser's Table had a bit of a theme...
I made a few signs to help direct traffic.
Andrea as Buckingham Palace Guard Bride.
Andrea posing for the camera!
Meagan decorated the cakes!
I made signs for the giant Kisses!
Me at the Patty, Patty, Patty table!
The WINNERS!
The Most Wins, The Bride, and The Most Buncos!
3 comments:
that's a really cute idea! looks like you guys had fun fun fun til your daddy took your t-bird away. i just realized that i don't really know if those are the words to that song... and jen is SURE to correct me if i'm wrong... ah well... it's funny.
You are correct Amanda! :-) Strong work on the lyrics! :-)
hehehe. yesss.
Post a Comment