Saturday, February 03, 2007
To describe the day... fun, but chaotic!
Great turnout for the Plunge! There were a lot of people there! So many, I don't think they were quite prepared... the P.A. system was not good. We couldn't hear anything. Plus unless you were right on the edge, it was tough to see anybody go in. Kinda crazy chaos, I'd say. The tent was not large enough for that crowd either and on top of that, they put a band in there! Well... BIGGER TENT next time, fellas! They meant well. I uploaded photos to my Kodak Gallery. If you didn't get an invitation to see them, let me know! I'm sorry to say I only was able to get my foot wet. It wasn't the walk in from the beach they promised... they cut a hole out of the water and that involved a walk on wet ice to jump into the hole and then climb out with a ladder... not really something I could've done too well even if I wasn't freezing, so... :-( I'll just have to feel good knowing I helped raise money for a GREAT cause! Thanks again, everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
2 comments:
The penguins were a great look. You pulled it off in grand style. BUT cold is the word of the week!!!!
Hey, what are you doing on the 24th? Are you up for another scrap-athon?
Post a Comment