Avast ye matey! With the cold and flu season upon us, this t-shirt's message is THE appropriate choice for that toddler on the "go!" Any pirate at sea would admire its sleek lines and wry humor. Batten down the hatches and set sail for an adventure! This treasure's sure to be the envy of even Davy Jones himself! Get ye to http://www.trendytadpole.com/ for this and more fun toddler tees!
13 comments:
I also thought Ruthie and Jeff would get a kick out of this tee... it reminded me of our motel stay in Bangor, Maine! :-) "QUIET on the poop deck, Jeff!"
Oh please do explain....
Well .. Jeff slept on the floor between the beds... and you see he was releasing unmentionables.. I guess I said, (and I was innocently remarking)
PIPE DOWN ON THE POOP DECK!!
Uproarious laughter followed.
We all know stink rises, drifts and permeates!
^
|
That actually made me laugh out loud! Thanks for the fun story!
awesome! that's hysterical.
Yeah. That whole evening would've made milk spew out your nose... assuming you'd been drinking milk at the time, that is.
Oh, and yes, I do recall the "pipe down" part... it was a perfect comic moment! Fun times.
Hey remember the STICKY night??
Mandy had a wet night tonight. It was "cool". lol
Stop with the inside jokes...I want in on it! lol!
IN YOUR FACE STICKY!!
are you sticky??
Are you Sticky?
ARE YOU STICKY!!!
Christy got her meal free BUT Mandy didn't cause...... She wasn't sticky!!
I thought sure Christy would want to explain this one. I made a little story on my blog for you fun seekers. Sticky??- care to add to the story please do so. You have a good perspective
We had lots of FUN and rememberable moments on the trip. Remember the banana/yogurt morning??
And the bugs on the windshield??
Post a Comment