Thursday, February 01, 2007

p.s. Note the location of my snowman on my ticker...

LESS THAN TWO DAYS as I write this! YIKESABEE! I'm starting to wonder what a lake that has to have the ice cut out will feel like. Will there BE any feeling? I doubt that my feet will be the same. Wish me luck! Thanks again to all who've supported the cause and donated! I have over $325 as of this moment and am expecting a bit more! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! The whole team has raised over $1,000 so far!

5 comments:

Clog Nana said...

I sent the money out today for your plunge. Don't hurt yourself there Mortiki. Hope you don't get the shivers. Is your mom going to be there to give you a blanket that is warm? Brrrr.

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

We are up to $310...I'm so cold!

Clog Nana said...

Aren't you all on the same team?? So everyone will go in together??

Christy said...

It's a team, but we each raised money. We could choose to designate a victim, I mean Plunger! ;-) We've had several back out already. We're down to 5.

My iTunes