Thursday, July 26, 2007
FINISHED!
I now know the rest of the story! I completed the latest Harry Potter book on Tuesday right after the noon hour. I CAN'T WAIT to see it as a movie! It's gonna be GREAT! As some of you have not read it, I will not go into details... It made me laugh, cry, and talk out loud... TO A BOOK! I tell you, that woman can write! I highly recommend the series if you haven't started it! I went back to my re-read process and am in the middle of book 3 again. Now that I know how it all ends, I'm finding lots of clues in these earlier books! :-) Fun stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
No comments:
Post a Comment