Tuesday, July 10, 2007
The FUNK has left the building!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! It's outta here! I discovered, with a little "what if..." scenario from Mom, that I may have aquired the stench from the recent local flood. I DID drive through about 7-9 inches of water for quite a little stretch of the highway east of town that first day before it was deemed impassible. Sooooo... I'm sure after sitting and stewing in the heat on the undercarriage for a few days (as I didn't get around to washing it... oops!) the funky creek water became the cause of the unfortunate odor in my car! Poor baby! Momma didn't wash his bits and pieces. It became the Frumunda funk smell! P.U.!! I was starting to wonder if Jen had planted a dirty diaper under my seats! ;-) Alas, no. Today, I noticed the outside of the car was stinky too as I was washing the windows at the gas station and then QUICKLY rolled on over to the MEGA car wash to get the PREMIUM ULTIMATE car wash experience! It ROCKED! I highly recommend Louisburg's car wash behind the Burger King location... it's way in the back around the corner! It sure saved my nose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
No comments:
Post a Comment