Sunday, July 08, 2007

I can't believe it's already July...

Where has the time gone?! I still have yet to get my kitchen organized. I have lots of things to get it done. Just need the "get it done" part to get going. I had a GREAT visit at Jen's again last week. Decovin is a hoot! It is so fun watching him learn new things! He's quite the riot! Thanks for the fun week, Jen & Bob! I came home to discover they were still blocking the highway south of LaCygne. I had to go through a couple of road blocks just to get home. The area near and west of Casey's has a lovely odor and the flood has broken a couple of the roads and railroad trax in the area. Sooooo... there are still constant streams of big, noisy trucks driving back and forth through town. The mountain of rocks that was poured on main street has gotten smaller but it's still huge. The emergency headquarters semi is still in town with loads of people milling around working on this and that. Just another day in infamous LaCygne. I heard from a friend LaCygne made national news once again. Always a bad news day here, eh? How was your 4th of July? We had a fun visit at Jeff & Marianne's. The trip back to Jen's was cool! We saw all kinds of fireworks displays! Made for an interesting ride home. I have to go back to Girard, KS tomorrow for the 2nd of my 3 summer session classes. At least I hear they finally got highway 69 fixed near Trading Post. Phew! I would've had to got up REALLY early tomorrow to figure out how to get there. While I was at Jen's I got my car's oil changed. Great, but when I got the car back I noticed this funk odor and now I don't know how to get rid of it. Do you think they could've done it? I need advice on ridding a car of a funky smell. HELP!

No comments:

My iTunes