Thursday, November 01, 2007

Alright already... I'm blogging! I'm blogging!

  • Look a-here! It's NOVEMBER already! I can't believe it! We are now officially in the holiday season. YESSSSSSS!!
  • Alas, it may be a festive time of the year, but I still have to work. I am going to Girard, KS again tomorrow for another training course on Autism. I just hope I learn something that will help the kids on my caseload with this diagnosis. This round of all-day courses is 4-fold. I will go again in December, February and March. WOO HOO!
  • Halloween was fun! I got to help with the 2nd grade games during their party (my para was room-mother). After work, Mom, Dad, and I met Jen, Bob, and Decovin in the parking lot of the New Dinner Theatre Restaurant to see Decovin in his Bob the Builder costume. He was so cute! Even had a load of tools with him! After we sent him on his way with a load of candy and books, Melodie, Mom, Dad, and I went into the theatre to see "Church Basement Ladies." FUNNY FUNNY show!
  • Looking forward to this month's paycheck... the raise kicks in along with the backpay from the first of the year till now! Oh yeah!
  • Also looking forward to the big family get together at Ruthie's house for Thanksgiving! Todd, Vanessa and the girls will be there too! I predict fun games and hilarity will ensue!
  • Well, that'll have to do for now... I'm on the hard chair and my tookas is kaput. :-) Love ya! Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Jen said...

FINALLY! Geesh! LOL! Thanks for the poop! Sounds like it will be busy, busy, busy until the New Year...whoo hoo! I love the holiday's but I hate the mad rush!

Clog Nana said...

Yes. Lots of fun and games. We are looking forward to all showing up. By the way, I have my first consult with the Doctor for my surgery the last monday of November.

There first and last all in the same sentence.

My iTunes