Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The new tree is UP, LIT, and ROTATING!

IT WORKS! My gorgeous new tree is flashing and turning as I type this post! (I may switch it to solid lights soon as the flashy ones get annoying quick.) All I need to do now is put the ornaments on it and I'm good to go! I love pre-lit! It looks more full of lights and the cords aren't hanging around like garland! (I never was good at hanging lights, especially by myself.) It took some doing late last night, but I finally figured out where to plug everything in. Now I just need help making the very top of the tree look nice (it's too tall for me to reach easily). If I had a great tree-topper I suppose I could just cover it up! :-)

Now I must go shower and get to the grocery store. In all my planning I didn't read how MUCH evaporated milk I needed for this recipe and I'm 7 oz. short. DRATS! If I don't post before tomorrow, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

2 comments:

Clog Nana said...

I guess you are ready for Christmas then?? lol

Jen said...

I love rotating trees! Could you imagine watching that while you were stoned? Not that I have been stoned...but ya know...lol!

Did you figure out how to plug it in so you could flip the switch with your toe to rotate it while decorating each section? LOL!

See you tomorrow! Happy Turkey Day!

My iTunes