Thursday, September 04, 2008

Marking my calendar...

They hired me a sub! My sub was asked to sub for the para working with one of our autistic children (as she has subbed for him before and they got along famously last year). I agreed, reluctantly, but was offered a sub as part of the deal! Not the best answer to the problem, but so much better than nothing! She, poor thing, probably felt like she got dropped into the weirdest sub job ever. I had her making copies and phone calls and filling out a few forms. She went with me to Fontana and Parker as well as LaCygne. Whirlwind trip day. She said it made the day fly by. :-) She talked to the secretary late in the day and they asked her to sub again, but this time I'd get my para back! :-) I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already!

2 comments:

The five of us: Brent, Jennifer, Sophie, Blake & Graham said...

You have the busiest job! I'd love to come and "shadow" you for a day to see you in action!

Clog Nana said...

I don't understand. She was a sub for you or a sub for the para??

I will read again for more clues.

My iTunes