Sunday, September 14, 2008

Up again early...

I got about an hour and a half's paperwork done after posting yesterday. I figured since I couldn't stop thinking about it, I may as well just do it. *sigh*... Got up this morning in the 5:00 hour but went back to sleep for almost an hour. I was up by six and have been online since. I don't know why I do this... you'd think a person would sleep in on the weekends... ??? I have no idea. Had a fun day yesterday, despite the early hour! Since the Fiesta plans were literally awash, Mom and I decided to go see Jen and the boys in Burlington. We got there a little after 9a.m. Nothing beats little faces greeting you excitedly at the door! I love them so! Hugs and kisses are the only thing to top that off! We got in a good visit AND Mom and I got appointments to get hair cuts at the spa! FABULOUS! [I'm going back in a couple weeks for a bit of color... SWEET!!!] Jen fixed a tasty meal of burgers, veggies and fruit. We stayed just long enough for a short visit with Bob after he got home from work and then headed back in the dark and rainy night. All is well! Cute story: Decovin was showing me how he put his toy eggs in his rescue pack and I was showing him how I could push a truck with my toe... I said, "Look, Decovin! It's a TOE truck!!... Get it?... TOE TRUCK..." He looked at it, at me, and continuing back to his task said, "You're goofy, Aunt Chwissy." I LOVE IT! I think he actually understood that it was a bad joke!!! SO SMART!!!

1 comment:

Meagan, Adam & Bella said...

I got your message, THANK YOU. As for you D story.....I recieved the cutest message this morning from a little girl singing happy birthday to Aunt Mimi. LOLOL. yeah, it made me cry.

My iTunes