Monday, September 22, 2008
Sept. 20th count is OVER! Finito! DONE!
I can't tell you how glad I am that date has come and gone. The problem now is getting into a therapy groove. I still have to get my therapy logs organized and put the schedule in pen (it's currently written in pencil and still getting corrections made). Alas, my para was absent today. Her son broke his arm yesterday. I am afraid the teachers are going to start a riot. I saw ALMOST everyone on my list today. Got called away right before one of my sessions, but I will try to pull the ones I missed tomorrow or Thursday. It was so nice to see students again!
I've spoken with most of the other speechies in our Cooperative... sounds like I'm not the only one having a crazy start to the year!! Made me feel so much better as I thought it was just me! I'm helping organize a speechies' night out! We're going to go to the Dinner Theater for the next show of the season, "Boeing! Boeing!" I'm hoping to arrange to get us good seats on a workable night for all! We need a night out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
1 comment:
Ahhh, I remember the good old craziness when the school year started. I was once that mad women making phone calls and copies. I do miss those days. You'll survive you have for over 10 years!!! Your the best.
Post a Comment