Monday, September 29, 2008

It's here!! My favorite season of the year!!!

I love autumn! I love the festivities! I love the weather! I love the colors! Autumn has it all! I spent the first days of autumn with my sister and her family. Jen and I spent Saturday in her garage for her big garage sale. Nice job, Jen! Even her garage is neat and tidy! People were slow to start but it picked up quickly! Got my hair colored... literally. I have pink highlights. The kids today acted as though pink weren't a natural color or something. LOL! I got a kick out of the 4th grade girl in the hall letting me know my hair was pink... "REALLY?! I had no idea!" I said. ;-) I think she was confused by that "realization." Tomorrow I'm telling them, "I gotta stop drinking the pink milk!" (They serve strawberry milk at school.) muhahahaha... I'm telling the adults it's in honor of breast cancer awareness month. I will be donating to my friend's 3-day Breast Cancer Walk fundraiser. It is a bit more color than I expected, but it'll fade. Until then... HELLO! Don't stare too intensely into the hair... Looking forward to the Mound City Craft Festival. We're planning a hotdog roast that evening too. Fun times!! Something is planned on at least one day every weekend in October! Yay!! Hope to see you around this month! Happy Autumn!

No comments:

My iTunes